When waxing and shaving becomes too expensive or too painful, many people try other hair removal alternatives. One popular alternative is the use of epilators. Epilators are becoming increasingly popular because unlike other shaving options, they help eliminate or reduce ingrown hairs, painful cuts and razor burns. Their increased popularity has been marked by a sharp increase in the production and manufacture of the epilating products.
As such, a person who wants to try an epilator may experience difficulties in deciding which epilator type will give her the best results. This article outlines the best epilators of 2017 that are currently available in the market.
The Braun Silk-Epil 9
This is a wet and dry epilator, and it has been manufactured to give its user their best shaving experience. It is unique and is intended to be used as a shower part.
- It can remove hairs as small as 0.4 mm from the root.
- It has forty close-hold tweezers for hair removal that is thorough.
- if more solace is desired, this epilator type can be used cordless.
- It sells at a very pocket-friendly price.
- Its head is 40% wider for a performance that is impacted.
- It is light with a shape that easily fits in the palm of your hand.
- Easy to hold regardless of whether you are removing hairs from the pubic area, legs, underarms or from the face.
This epilator is a product from the expert epilator company Emjoi. It can easily and comfortably be used on the bikini areas, the legs, and the underarms.
- Its dual heads ensure that the skin is kept tight when shaving, reducing pain.
- It covers more surface areas due to its dual staggered heads.
- It is a bacteria-free device since it is manufactured using silver ion technology.
- It is easy to hold.
- It comes with a warranty of one year.
Phillips Satinelle HP6401
This is the best bet for persons who are operating on a very tight budget but who want to have an effective epilating device. It is among the cheapest epilators in the market.
- It is cheap and highly effective.
- It has a speed-adjustable option.
- It comes with an authentic warranty of two years.
- it has a washable head making its maintenance extremely easy.
The Braun Silk 7681 Epilator
Although it is more expensive compared to other epilators, the high-end technology under which it has been manufactured serves to make it extremely unique and highly effective.
- Incorporates a pivoting and a massaging head.
- A three-in-one package.
- It includes two speeds.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.